home: trend [ blush ]
We have seen many shades of pink throughout 2017 and it seems to still be in high demand. A shade of pink that is not going away anytime soon is Blush. A popular choice for those wanting to introduce colour into a room but maybe afraid to go too bright. It doesn’t matter which room – living, bedroom or kitchen – blush can feature everywhere.
The blush shade works best when on chairs and soft furnishings with tactile materials like velvet and soft linen. Whether your room is a light neutral space or dark and moody, a blush statement chair will fit perfectly. It compliments colours grey and green really well, as well as materials like brass, copper, gold and dark woods.
Add touches of blush with cushions and accessories. Find interesting patterns and quirky designs to inject fun into your home.
If you look at any online interiors store you will find the blush items are still prominent. This is proof that this gorgeous shade of pink is going to be taking us through to Autumn / Winter.
1. Print from desenio.co.uk [ from £2.95 ]
2. Cushion cover from hm.com [ £6.99 ]
3. Image from Pinterest
4. Vase from southwoodstores.co.uk [ £10 ]
5. Bed frame from made.com [ from £399 ]
6. Storage basket from hm.com [ £8.99 ]
7. Armchair from westelm.co.uk [ £699 ]
8. Vase from miafleur.co.uk [ £76 ]
9. Wallpaper from grahambrown.com [ £40 ]