home: trend [ green & pink ]
This year has seen an array of colour in the home including yellow, blue, berry red, green and pink.
Sometimes a combination of colours seems so random but somehow works and this time round its green & pink. They have had their moment as stand alone accent colours, but now try and mix the two and witness the gorgeous result.
Pale, moss, apple, olive, whatever the shade of green, there is a pink to compliment. Paler shades of pink can look great next to richer greens.
Add some metalics like gold and brass to bring a lux feel, in accessories and chair legs. There are no rules to colour, it’s a very personal choice. We can only inspire and share what we are loving right now, and this colour combination is one of the best.
1. Wallpaper from joyfulhomecompany.com [ £99 ]
2. Armchair from made.com [ £599 ]
3. Bowl from roseandgrey.co.uk [ £18 ]
4. Brass wall hanging from miafleur.com [ £68 ]
5. Image from Pinterest
6. ‘Calke green’ paint from farrow-ball.com [ from £43.50 ]
7. Image from Pinterest
8. Chair from rockettstgeorge.co.uk [ £580 ]
9. Plant pot from hm.com [ £17.99 ]