home: trend [ curated living ]
Gone are the days of hiding everything behind cabinet doors and wardrobes, it time to embrace what you own and show it off.
This Autumn furniture is to be admired not only by how it looks but also whats on it. Open clothes rails instead of wardrobes in the bedroom, doorless cabinets in the kitchen and drinks trolleys in the living room is where its at.
Going for this kind of look will obviously mean some serious de-cluttering and organising. Pick your favourite pieces to display on shelves, your best dinnerware out for all to see in the kitchen and neat hung clothing on rails. Its much more of a curated feel, almost shop like with minimal designed pieces of furniture.
Of course there is still a need to for some closed doors for those items you just cant live without but perhaps are less appealing on the eye. But generally if you can invest in some key storage you will start to embrace it and destress knowing you have a place for everything, and it looks good at the same time.
1. Shelving unit ftom westelm.co.uk [ £499 ]
2. Hanging unit from rockettstgeorge.co.uk [ £140 ]
3. Bookcase from habitat.co.uk [ £250 ]
4. Clothes rail from made.com [ £199 ]
5. Open shelving unit from miafleur.com [ £425 ]
6. Open wardrobe from ikea.com [ £150 ]
7. Shelving from futureandfound.com [ £340 ]
8. Trolley from roseandgrey.co.uk [ £155 ]