home: trend [ colour therapy ]
Bright colour enthusiast and top blogger Will Taylor of Bright Bazaar wasn’t wrong with his tag line of ‘make you smile style’.
Colour therapy can’t help but make you smile, it’s uplifting, with an ability to invigorate and refresh an interior. Your home will be a happy place with inspiration from this 2016 trend.
Create striking interiors with bold wall paint choices, a range of bright colours clashing in home accessories and ensure every choice of furniture, storage and soft furnishings all sing out loud.
1. Colour inspiration from the wonderful Bright Bazaar / follow on the blog, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
2. Wooden storage boxes / Thabto / from £14.95
3. Brighten the bathroom / Next / from £5
4. Potted cactus sets / IKEA / £4.50
5. Rug / Maison Du Monde / £89.99
6. Bookcase / Maison Du Monde / £399.90
7. Ceramic Vases / Habitat / from £20