home: trend [ marble ]
We have seen a huge increase in popularity for marble over the last few years and it’s a material that is being used in prety much every homes.
Whether it’s in the form of kitchen accessories, table tops, tableware, printed soft furnishings, marble is such a gorgeous material with a beautiful pattern, you will always feel you have a unique piece in your home.
This year has seen marble mixed with pastels and metalics; copper, brass & gold. We now see marble in a more basic form, appreciating its character without the additions of colour working alongside it.
Table tops are being seen with simple black metal or wooden legs, and vases and accessories apear less fussy. [ Look out for the additions of black & white to compliment a piece ]. And of course this means you can opt for any wall colour you like as you won’t need to worry about clashing tones.
1. Table from oliverbonas.com [ £210 ]
2. Wallpaper from johnlewis.com [ £175 ]
3. Marble effect planter from rockettstgeorge.co.uk [ £28 ]
4. Set of 2 pots from made.com [ £29 ]
5. Clock from trouva.com [ £249 ]
6. Chopping boards from rockettstgeorge.co.uk [ from £14.95 ]
7. Table from habitat.co.uk [ £295 ]
8. Table from westelm.co.uk [ £399 ]