home: trend [ Spring Living ]
It’s that time of year when the outdoors starts to come into full colour, and our homes should be no exception.
Spring Living brings a fresh and uplifting feel to a home, with the emphasis on colour – bright colour!
Vivid tones of blue, yellow, red and green clash with each other, paired with digital floral patterns.
Give your room a vibrant look with a statement sofa in lemon yellow, lay a multi-coloured printed rug or arrange a selection of glass bottles and vases in varying colours to hint at this trend. Go crazy or keep it subtle, it’s up to you.
Furniture should be sleek and simple, either in one bright colour or in light tones of wood like bamboo or white melamine, adding pops of colour through accessories.
1. Side table – habitat.co.uk [ £95 ]
2. Cone lamp – cultfurniture.com [ £45 ]
3. Orla Kiely cushion – johnlewis.com [ £35 ]
4. Rug – Ikea.com [ £35 ]
5. Sofa – made.com [ £899 ]
6. Cushion – habitat.co.uk [ £12 ]
7. Glass vase – hm.com [ £14.99 ]
8. Cushion cover – hm.com [ £12.99 ]