home: trend [ woven textures ]
If you are accessorizing your rooms this Summer, be sure to feature something woven. Its all about the texture and detail.
Consider potted plants in woven baskets and bags, heavy woven cushion covers [ think macrame ] and jute rugs. Adding these pieces into a room will bring an artisan / handmade feel and soften a space.
If you want to make more of a statement choose a woven light fitting [ There are some stunning picks online – try grahamandgreen.co.uk & rockettstgeorge.co.uk ]. Woven chairs are big this season as well, like bold rattan furniture but focusing on a smaller weave.
1. Rugs from made.com [ from £20 ]
2. Basket light from rockettstgeorge.co.uk [ £56 ]
3. Cushion from anthropologie.com [ £128 ]
4. Armchair from ikea.com [ £39 ]
5. Basket from rockettstgeorge.co.uk [ £32.50 ]
6. Bar stool from rockettstgeorge.co.uk [ £195 ]
7. Basket from habitat.co.uk [ £14 ]
8. Pendant light from grahamandgreen.co.uk [ £72 ]